I manipulate metals and minerals and bonding solutions in order to provoke emotional responses from people I will usually never meet. That which happens in the process some people call art. My talent for creating icons and illusions turned into a lifetime of manipulations... in various pigments, bronze and steel, some quite large, which loom in museums, schools, collections and public places all over Texas. Here on this blog you can watch my creative actions and insights unfold...

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cushman OUTDOOR WORKSHOP!

Brazos Buffalo Blues
Yep, it's that time of year again... the bluebonnets are already popping... it will soon be time to get out and stir up some dust and paint our fabulous Texas wildflowers...

I will be giving a demonstration in Rosenberg on March 28 and then teaching a two day workshop following the demo in Washington County. Anybody interested needs to contact me and we will see if there is room. If not we will schedule another one!

1 comment: