I manipulate metals and minerals and bonding solutions in order to provoke emotional responses from people I will usually never meet. That which happens in the process some people call art. My talent for creating icons and illusions turned into a lifetime of manipulations... in various pigments, bronze and steel, some quite large, which loom in museums, schools, collections and public places all over Texas. Here on this blog you can watch my creative actions and insights unfold...

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

NEW WORK!

As my commercial art business has slacked off, I have used the time to produce what I believe to be the best body of work I have ever had on hand. Here is a sampler...

Lost Maples Fire 
18 x 24



 Deer Valley Dancer 
16 x 20

Pillars of Independence
Old Baylor Ruins, Independence, Tx
14 x 18

Ranchbonnets
12 x 24

The Way To Kinky's
18 x 24

 Christobol Glory
24 x 36

Bandera Stillness
16 x 20
Thanks for looking... I hope something grabbed you- or spoke to you about the magnificence of Creation!

And YES, ALL OF THESE ARE FOR SALE!

With frames- from $450.00 to $1,300.00.

For more information (or prices!) call my cell at (936) 825 8923.

No comments:

Post a Comment