Sharing my passions, as I manipulated a variety of materials. Some people have called it art. It has also been a form of worship, and almost always has been the greatest fun.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

A commission with a purpose...

Recently I was asked to paint this large (40 x 60) landscape for AAR; American Art Resources. AAR is a Houston based company that specializes in consulting with the medical industry in placement of art to maximize healing and general effectiveness for patients in hospital care. It turns out that some of my easel painting fits their objectives very well... and after placing several of my works, they special ordered this painting, called Deer Valley Cactus...



Here are a few more of my works that have been used in Texas hospitals...



The resaerch AAR has done has created a demand for what they call "evidence based art," art that has been proven to help patients and medical staff in healing and rehabilitation.


 Congratulations to AAR on the groundbreaking work they are doing, and thanks for choosing Cushman art! 

No comments:

Post a Comment